Race Day Schedule
- 5:30-6:15 am – Late Packet Pickup & Bike Check-In
- 6:55 am – Transition Closes
- 6:45 am – Olympic Triathlon & Aquabike Begin*
- 7:00 am – Duathlon Begins (Mass Start)
- 7:10 am – Sprint Triathlon & Aquabike Begin*
- 8:00 am – Junior (7-10) Splash & Dash Begins
- 8:15 am – Senior (11-15) Splash & Dash Begins
Arriving after 6:00 will cause you to miss the race.
- 8:47 am – Olympic 2nd lap bike cutoff**
- 10:05 am – Olympic 1/2 way run cutoff**
**Complete the second bike lap by this time or be directed to the bike finish. You may still complete the race, but will be disqualified in the results.
***Complete the first run lap by this time or be directed to the finish. You may still complete the race, but will be disqualified in the results.
We invite all athletes who have concerns with the cutoff times to register for the sprint distance that we offer, or if you wish let one of the staff know you would like to start with the first wave.
In order to complete the Olympic distance you need to be able to complete the swim in under 42 minutes (45 minutes for a mile), bike 15 mph average including the bridge, and run 13 minutes per mile. If you aren’t sure if you can do this, please register for the sprint distance instead as we have hard cutoffs to open the roadway back up.
- 9:10 am – Aquabike Awards
- 9:20 am – Sprint Duathlon Awards
- 9:40 am – Sprint Triathlon Awards
- 10:15 am – Olympic Triathlon Awards
Award times are an estimate. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early.
*Start order will be available at packet pickup. It will be a time trial start (one person at a time) with your start window based on your race category.
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.
Early Packet Pickup
Mack Cycle and Fitness – Miami
5995 Sunset Dr.
Miami, FL 33143
Wednesday – Friday, 12-6