Race Day Schedule
- 5:30-6:30 am – Late Packet Pickup & Bike Check-In
- 6:45 am – Transition Closes
- 6:40 am – Olympic Triathlon & Aquabike Begin*
- 6:55 am – National Senior Games Triathlon Begins*
- 7:00 am – Olympic Duathlon Begins*
- 7:10 am – Sprint Duathlon Begins*
- 7:10 am – Sprint Triathlon & Aquabike Begins*
Arriving after 6:30 will cause you to miss the race.
- 7:46 am – Sprint swim cannot start bike after this time**
- 8:20 am – Olympic 1/2 way bike cutoff**
- 9:02 am – Sprint bike cannot u-turn cutoff**
- 9:48 am – Olympic 1/2 way run cutoff**
**Complete the first lap by this time or be directed to the finish. You may still complete the race, but will be disqualified in the results.
We invite all athletes who have concerns with the cutoff times to register for the sprint distance that we offer, or if you wish let one of the staff know you would like to start with the first wave.
- 9:15 am – Olympic Aquabike Awards
- 9:20 am – Sprint Duathlon Awards
- 9:35 am – Sprint Triathlon Awards
- 10:20 am – Olympic Triathlon Awards
Award times are an estimate. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early.
*Start order will be available at packet pickup. It will be a time trial start (one person at a time) with your start window based on your race category.
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.
Early Packet Pickup
Mack Cycle and Fitness – Miami
5995 Sunset Dr.
Miami, FL 33143
Wednesday – Friday, 12-6